Don’t miss this great opportunity to get out on the water to play with the whales, and to support the David Malo Fund for maintenance and upgrade of our Historical Church grounds.
Step aboard the Pacific Whale Foundation’s “Ocean Odyssey” to join us along with a professional crew of Certified Marine Naturalists who will take us out to meet and learn about our winter visitors, the Humpback Whales. This will be a two-hour tour where we’ll not only see some of these spectacular mammals and learn a lot about them, but we’ll also get to listen to their communication and song through an underwater microphone.
This will be a private, chartered tour arranged by and for Trinity Church By-the-Sea however it is open to all who would like to attend. (Non-congregation members very welcome). Tickets sold here only. All proceeds support the David Malo Fund of Trinity Episcopal Church by-the-Sea.
Here are the details:
- Two Hour Whale Watch Fundraising provided by PACIFIC WHALE FOUNDATION
- Charter Date: February 26, 2017
- Tour Time: 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
- Check in Time: 2:30pm
- Location: Ma’alaea Harbor, Main Loading Dock
- Vessel: Ocean Odyssey
- Snacks will be available for purchase. Filtered water provided. Soda, juice, Maui micro-brewed beer, wine and tropical well drinks including Mai Tais will be available for purchase.
- Adult Tickets (12 Years and older) are $45 (Up to $30 may qualify as a charitable contribution under 501c3)
- Youth Ticket (Under 12 Years of Age) is $20 (Up to $5 may qualify as a charitable contribution under 501c3)